Professional catering equipment
kitchen 700 line
stainless steel furniture
General information clause
We give notice that we process your personal data. Detailed information can be found below:
I. Administrator of personal data
The Controller of your personal data is Stalgast sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warszawa, Plac Konesera 9, 03-736 Warsaw, KRS \(National Court Register) No: 0000010073, NIP \(Tax Identification No): 9521866652, REGON \(National Official Business Register No): 017223787 (“Stalgast”).
II. Contact details of the Data Controller – Stalgast
You can contact us:
1. by phone; (+48 22) 5171575;
2. at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. by letter, sending correspondence to the following address: Stalgast Sp. z o.o. Plac Konesera 9, 03-736 Warsaw
Contact details of the Personal Data Protection Supervisor
We have designated a person responsible for the protection of personal data, i.e. a Personal Data Protection Supervisor whom you can contact:
1. at the e-mail address: email@example.com;
2. by sending a letter to the following correspondence address: Stalgast Sp. z o.o. Plac Konesera 9, 03-736 Warsaw
III. Purposes of data processing, legal basis
We process your personal data in order to:
1. conclude and perform an agreement for the use of services of Stalgast, since the processing is necessary for the implementation of the agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
2. conduct direct marketing of products and services, since the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) being the ability to conduct direct marketing;
3. establish, investigate or defend against claims related to the concluded agreement or to the processing of your personal data, since the processing is necessary to fulfil a legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) being the ability to establish, investigate or defend against claims;
4. meet the legal obligations incumbent upon us, resulting from the relevant provisions of law, since the processing in this case is necessary to fulfil the legal obligations we are subject to (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
IV. Categories of data recipients Your personal data can be made available to the following categories of entities:
1. companies related to Stalgast;
2. entities authorised under the provisions of law (courts, state authorities);
3. entities providing accounting, IT, marketing, communication and analytical, legal and debt collection services;
4. our sub-contractors and other entities we cooperate with.
V. Transmission of data outside the European Economic Area
You data are not transmitted outside the European Economic Area.
VI. Data retention period We will process your data:
1. in order to perform the agreement – until you put forward your claims;
2. to market products and services – until the agreement is terminated or expires;
3. in order to meet the legal obligations incumbent upon us – until the data retention obligations resulting from the provisions of law expire;
4. in order to establish, investigate or defend against claims – until the claims lapse.
VII. Your rights
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to:
1. access your data and receive a copy of them;
2. rectify (correct, complement) you data;
3. delete the data, limit their processing;
4. withdraw the consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
6. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
VIII. Right to objection
You can express your objection to the processing of your data at any time by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone: (+48 22) 5171575.
IX. Information on the requirement or voluntariness of provision of data and consequences of non-provision
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform agreements, including the use of Stalgast’s services.